Welcome to my Resources page! Everything on this page is something that I use (or have used) and recommend. Many of the links are affiliate links, meaning I will receive a commission if you choose to purchase through them. I really appreciate it if you do and would like to Thank You in advance!
Remember, you too can easily sign up for affiliate programs at many of these sites after you purchase. Recommending products and services through affiliate programs is a great way to support businesses that you use and trust, while at the same time earning some passive income for yourself.
- SiteGround – inexpensive and extremely reliable hosting – very popular and trusted by many – outstanding support
- WPEngine – lightning-fast page load times with managed WordPress hosting – Dumb Passive Income is currently on WPEngine
- Bluehost – one of the cheapest beginner hosting options available – very easy to get started with
Niche Site Training Courses
- Five Figure Niche Site – by Doug Cunnington with a focus on Amazon sites
Research and SEO Tools and Services
- SEMRush – One of the most comprehensive SEO tools available! I can’t even begin to tell you how many things you can do with it in this small blurb. Check it out yourself! This one is not cheap – but worth the money when you are serious about SEO.
- The HOTH – one of the best and most trusted link building services. Even after all the Google updates, The HOTH is still going strong and still provides a service that you can totally trust. Read my full review on The Hoth and see my case study results here.
Outreach, Lead Generation and E-mail Marketing
- Ninja Outreach – simplify, organize and automate your outreach campaigns. This tool is SWEET!
- Drip – super robust email marketing and automation platform
Free Tools and WordPress Plugins
- WordPress SEO by Yoast – must-have SEO plugin for any WordPress site. Includes an excellent sitemap generator.
- Wordfence – security plugin for WordPress sites. I use this on all of my sites that aren’t hosted on WPEngine.
- Cloudflare – if you want a SUPER fast loading website – you need to check out Cloudflare. (explained in detail in this post)
WordPress Plugins Worth Paying For
- AmaLinks Pro – the best, fastest and easiest way to add Amazon affiliate links to your WordPress sites
- Social Warfare – very slick and customizable sharing buttons that don’t slow down your site
- Kraken – a robust, ultra-fast image optimizer and compressor that dramatically improves your website load times.
Website Tools for Themes and Appearance
- Generate Press – (free or paid versions available) – this is the theme I am using on Dumb Passive Income right now! I have the paid version for more robust options and flexibility.
- Elementor – (free or paid versions available) – this is the page builder that I (and millions of others) prefer and use. I use Elementor to create beautiful landing pages, opt-in forms and more.
- ManageWP (free or paid versions available) – there is no way I could keep up with managing multiple WordPress sites without this tool. I update plugins on all of my sites at once with just one click of a button! Automated daily site backups too, with a paid account.
Image Credit: “tool box DSC_0449” by peter via Flickr