Welcome to my Resources page! Everything on this page is something that I use and recommend. Many of the links are affiliate links, meaning I will receive a commission if you choose to purchase through them. I really appreciate it if you do and would like to Thank You immensely!
Remember, you too can easily sign up for affiliate programs at many of these sites after you purchase. Recommending products and services through affiliate programs is a great way to support businesses that you use and trust, while at the same time earning some passive income for yourself.
- Bluehost – easiest and quickest way (cheap too!) to setup hosting for WordPress sites – great beginner host that I still use for some of my sites
- WPEngine – lightning fast page load times with managed WordPress hosting – Dumb Passive Income is currently on WPEngine
Niche Site Training Courses
- RankXL – by Chris Lee with a focus on Adsense sites
- AMZ Affiliate Bootcamp by Tung Tran with a focus on Amazon sites
Selling on Amazon
For Retail Arbitrage (buying stuff for cheap to re-sell on Amazon for profit)
- Full Time FBA Training Material and Blog
- FBA Seller Tools and Supplies – here is a short and simple list of everything you need to start selling retail arbitrage via FBA
For Private Labeling (sourcing products for cheap to brand and sell on Amazon for profit)
- Jungle Scout – MUST HAVE tool for product research to private label and sell products on Amazon via FBA (explained in detail in this post)
- AmaSuite – suite of 4 different software products that are very useful/helpful for product research for private label products
Research and SEO Tools and Services
- Long Tail Pro – Check out this post to see how Long Tail Pro actually pays for itself! Plus, you’ll learn about my exclusive discount and bonus available just for readers of this blog!
- AmaSuite – suite of 4 different software products for researching Amazon niches and products. This tool is a must have if you are building Amazon niche sites – see exactly how I use it here.
- The HOTH – one of the best and most trusted link building services. Even after all the Google updates, The HOTH is still going strong and still provides a service that you can totally trust. Read my full review on The Hoth and see my case study results here.
- ProRankTracker – (free or paid versions available) – track your keyword rankings in Google (and other search engines). Easy to use, updated daily and best of all, ranking updates are sent daily via email!
Outreach, Lead Generation and E-mail Marketing
- Ninja Outreach – simplify, organize and automate your outreach campaigns. This tool is SWEET!
- Aweber – super easy to use e-mail marketing management
- Drip – super robust email marketing and automation platform
- LeadPages – super simple to create customized and professional looking lead pages and lead boxes
- How I use Aweber and Leadpages to grow my email list with the Content Upgrade Strategy
Free Tools and WordPress Plugins
- WordPress SEO by Yoast – must have SEO plugin for any WordPress site. Includes excellent sitemap generator.
- Wordfence – security plugin for WordPress sites. I use this on all of my sites that aren’t hosted on WPEngine.
- Cloudflare – if you want a SUPER fast loading website – you need to check out Cloudflare. (explained in detail in this post)
- SumoMe – really nice sharing buttons and much, much more to help you grow your site (be careful when using these and test them with all mobile platforms)
WordPress Plugins Worth Paying For
- EasyAzon – the best, fastest and easiest way to add Amazon affiliate links to your WordPress sites
- Social Warfare – very slick and customizeable sharing buttons that don’t slow down your site
- Kraken – a robust, ultra-fast image optimizer and compressor that dramatically improves your websites load times.
Website Tools for Themes and Appearance
- Genesis Framework by StudioPress
- eleven40 Pro Theme for Genesis as seen on this site right now!
- Ultimate Azon Theme – the only WordPress theme you should even consider for Amazon Affiliate sites! 100% customizeable with built-in features to maximize Amazon conversions and make posting reviews easier than ever. This theme would also work great for any other type of affiliate website.
- ManageWP (free or paid versions available) – there is no way I could keep up with managing multiple WordPress sites without this tool. I update plugins on all of my sites at once with just one click of a button! Automated daily site backups too, with a paid account.